Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

EDiM 02- A Tree: Continued

It's Monday and I just completed the EDiM-02 challenge - Draw a nearby tree. It's hard to find structure when you're trying to be spontaneous. The spur of the moment two and a half day road trip hindered any attempts at getting my daily challenges completed. The combination of gusty winds, gloomy spring temperatures, dodging kamikaze kites and change seeking beggars, I managed to draw nothing, zilch, nada, NIL over the weekend. You can read all about it in my last post here.

Anyway, it's good to be back home where I can draw without interruption. I managed to get both trees done from the reference pics I took. On to challenges 3 (curtains), 4 (bottle(s) of herbs/spices) and 5 (something hot). I'm going to do 5 to stay ahead of it so I don't fall behind as I am now. 

I also made a commitment to the Every Day Matters challenge and have to get those ones completed as well. Yup, I'm behind. Time to get drawing... 

Here's the trees:






No comments:

Post a Comment